Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fashion sparkles

For me, fashion has always been very emotional. No matter how hard it goes, how fashionable and edgy the clothes and attitudes are, it's all about the instinct. Today's women have everything they need to be part of all the fashion weeks (minus the money issue...but that's how it goes) because everything can be found, seen and felt with the option of a simple click/click/click. The first pictures are always decisive for me. It's a "wow", a "hmmm (indifference mixed with a certain curiosity) or a simple "click on the small "x" feeling". If I continue after a few models, it most definitly means I love it. (Althought for designers that I have an inconditional love; read here, Alexander Wang. (it's also the only collection (FW 10) that I ever forced me to love, without sucess.)

That's what hapenned with Isabel Marant this morning. It's not the type of clothes that gives the fashion world an immediate earthquake, but it's definitly the type of clothes (non-black clothes) that I will casually wear on a Saturday afternoon. I never thought Lame would look so effortless.

No comments:

Post a Comment