Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'll be throwing my arms around Paris

Not in the way Morrisey said it, i'm way more optimistic than him. On a better note, I think i'll definitly give Paris a chance this summer. I'll battle my fear of heights, and will get on the top of the Eiffel Tower, because I didn't last time I visited her. My friend Steph will be hosting me in Paris, and i'll host her in Barcelona. That is what I call great economies. Vincent is going to join me in Barcelona, Eloise in Berlin, and Béa, Sarah and Shura in London. I can't wait. It's only a shame because my budget is that tight. Surface to Air Paris? Forget it. I still crave for that metal double ring. I guess i could permit myself one gift. I actually did not buy a single piece of clothing since last September in Barcelona. I feel like a homeless with my old rags straight out from 2006.
Anyways, while we're here; i might get back to printings as well. This military trend is absolutely not for me. The return of boot cuts neither. I might be even ready to wear those beige suits Margiela's-like that he made a year ago. Those printings are cool; it's funny how much every graphic designers is into transforming luxury labels. J.Shiek and P007 did it too before. I still have that Fake Chanel crewneck J.shiek made for me in 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment