Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fuck the world


Sometimes, you're whole world seems to collapse. For a simple inch, like Al Pacino's said in Any given Sunday, for a hopeless love, for a lover that left you after fucking your soul out, for kid's dreams that never happened like you once thought it would be. Sometimes, you put yourself into some weird situations. You're pulling of a nasty luggage, a desperate bullet. Your life suddenly looks like the desperate lives that you've seen in a bad Serie B movies. The one that regular people try to avoid. All that jazz. The one that you try to not run into because you want to save your soul and your karma. Every once and then, I feel like my head is going to explode under the pressure. The pressure that I created to myself. My brain in calm like a bomb. You just have to pull the right/wrong remote.

In those moment of insecurities, i feel granted that this type of song exists. In fact, they feel like a warm blanket, a baulm on my shivering lips. Thanks Elton. You pretty much saved my day. (I will be wrong to post Halo from Beyonce, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment