Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hail to Rad

I'v always been a fan of dark fabrics. The darker? The better. I also have a fetish for zippers and leather, strass and mesh. Conclusion? Year 2009 was the best year of fashion regarding my tastes. I know it was not, for most people, but for me, it was kind of natural. By tooking a glimpse at Alexander Wang's F/W 10, I was sad to admit that these days where over. Too many tailoring from the 90's, too many weird materials. It was just not my cup of tea. Sure shot, Acne, Altuzarra and Rad Hourani literaly blew my mind. Skinny bottom, larger tops, that's all I'm about.


Another thing that really got me was the collection from the duo of Vena Cava. Still cool and girly, it's the perfect example of tackiness transformed into class, these girls knows exactly what young women will buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment