Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh hi!

Oh hi dear blog planet. I want to share a few things with you. First of, i'll be in Europe, once again, from May 21rst until the beginning of July. I could'nt be more happy really, and i'll probably save a bed for you. Of course. I have a sure stay in Barcelona, for a month. Other destinations planned include Ibiza (if lucky), London, Amsterdam, and maybe Berlin. I won't have the chance to get off my law books, because i will be following an International Litigation class, and an International corporation class at the Universidad de Barcelona.
Here we are:

Otherwise, i'v been completely out of my mind lately. (yes) I've been in denial bout a few (lots) of stuff, and i completely fucked up at some level. Not going into this now, but safe to say i'v been thinking a lot about the positions I want to have in my mind, and in yours. Not this one, of course. I can't say if it's a loss really. I can't either say if it was just a simple extrapolation to reach another goal. Darn stone cold foxes. While I was studying at Gab's, I had a glimpse of this movie. This made me thought of you, for obvious reasons.
and this:


I use to like you. That's all you've got to know. But I liked him better. I hate gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment