Monday, March 8, 2010

Genesis

In a furious night of insomnia (at 6 A.M, i was still awake); i made a stupid list. In my short life of 21 years, i have loved two men, and liked four of them.

I really like the difference between these two concepts. There’s sometimes a thin line between these two, but I only tend to recover after a few hours for the last category. It’s all a matter of healing.

Individual number one : I said it all several times. I even wrote a 20 000 thousand word story on you. I was way too young to « get it ». At sixteen, you’re far from being a woman. I am still not one.

Individual number two : You are conceptually a whore to me. I liked you for the wrong reasons (think about the fat rich man who like the young stupid bimbo), and you also smell really good. Or maybe it's the American Beauty syndrome?

Individual number three : With you, It was never a matter of physical attraction. It was all about your glow, your life goals, your multiple interests. I don’t even know what hapenned. I hate everything that doesn’t have a clear ending. Ambiguity is not sexy, or is it?

Individual number four : I never loved a man more than you. You are the quintessence of cuteness.

For all of you; this is song I dedicate to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment