Monday, March 8, 2010

Post-nerd era

I haven’t discovered a single new band that I like since the beginning of 2010. I think I am not hunting anymore for cool music. I’m the kind of girl who’s happy with her old records of the Replacements or Nina Simone. Never the less, this morning, I bumped into this performance from kids in elementary school, and it totally blew my mind. It is soooo cute.



On another note, I suggest you go listen to that band, called Passwords which is a band from a couple of my awesome beloved friends. Go listen to the track called Idaho, it makes me want to go to Texas (I'm aware those are two different states, don't worry!) and visit some old friends. (I think I am fantazing about becoming a Globe Trotter. One of my France’s friend, Sarah, is leaving for Austin University in Texas, for a year. And let me tell you that i’m pretty sure that I’ll go visit her, and who knows, maybe visit the Grand Canyon and The West Coast. It seems pretty exiting to me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment